Enjoy! Some of these are a bit stale, but I know you can handle it.
First, some you should definitely read:
- Cis People Discussing Trans Topics Bingo! – Including “Gender doesn’t matter to me, but…” and “Asks trans person about their life ‘before’”
- Things Not To Do With A Book | LISNews – Those wacky librarians! (Actually, very funny post.)
- As Different as the Next Girl | The Bilerico Project – An essay by a trans woman on being (physically) involved with trans women
- Deeply Problematic: For the Uninformed: Privilege, Perspective and The Little Things That Jab [Guest Post] – An excellent post on privilege, from the perspective of a trans woman. Very much speaks to my experiences.
- The Feminist Agenda: Scripts vs. Choices – From the post “Critiquing the scripts that your culture has provided you with is not the same as critiquing your choices.”