- An Open Letter, from (trans)pose – a great open letter (obviously) to “Cissexual Queer/Gender Theorists, Feminists, and Trans Allies” because “some of y’all have been talking about me, and you’ve been talking so loudly that you haven’t been hearing what I’m saying. Some of you haven’t even noticed that I’m in the room.”
- The 6 Most Depressing Happy Endings in Movies from Cracked – I know, I know, another list? But it’s funny! There’s a Galactic Empire Official Defense Strategy flowchart!
- Disability Is…? at Feministe – My mom has worked with disabled students and kids for as long as I can remember, so I find discussions about the language surrounding disability – particularly in light of discussions surrounding cis – particularly interesting
- How Hard Is It To Transition In Your Hometown? from TransGriot – As someone transitioning in her hometown, I think this is worth reading. I would have commented on it, but anonymous comments are disabled and I don’t want a Blogspot account (To be clear, I’m not faulting people for ensuring they know who is posting to their blog, I just don’t want to have a login for every blog at which I’d like to comment occasionally…)
- Operation Beautiful from Feministe – I did this at work, and need to check to make sure it wasn’t taken down from the bathroom
- A bit of a blogular digression at Questioning Transphobia – A good review of why “But trans women can’t understand born-women’s experiences!” is a strawman argument